Y’all- it’s been a whirlwind in dealing with all these damn planets going into retrograde! Both Neptune and Pluto have been in retrograde for a while, but Uranus went full on retrograde on August 4, pesky Mercury on August 12 and Saturday is set to go retrograde on August 26.
And on top of that we are riding the energy of the eclipse.
Have you been feeling anxious, unnecessarily emotional, moody, or just not sleeping? It’s probably all the energy that’s hitting us. I have been a ball of nerves and very emotional for a couple of weeks now- not like me at all! But I suppose for everything this is a season and a lesson to learn or wisdom to gain.
But the next few weeks are shaping up to be quite the show. Here is a small breakdown of what you can be expecting from all this erratic energy:
- Uranus is the wild card planet and it’s retrograde is marked by unexpected happenings. Don’t be surprised it odd shit starts happening in your life. Hell, buy a lotto ticket and see what happens!
- Neptune’s retrograde makes us trust our intuition and to keep track of and work on future goals. During this time you can really only go with your gut since most logical reason is tossed out the door. Let your intuition guide you.
- Saturn makes us own our shit. It’s all about personal accountability with Old Man. You might be having to answer for you trespasses. Or put your money where your mouth is.
- Pluto is going to usher in reformation and transformation. It is been retrograde for a bit now and will continue to do so until later in the year. Have you noticed a change in your life? Are you shedding the skin of your former self. It doesn’t take much to notice the radical changes happening in our country presently. Often I wonder if all change is good?
- Mercury. Amiright?
- The total Lunar eclipse on August 21st is coinciding with the dark moon. That’s going to be some unbelievable energy. Potent magical works should be done. Banish some shit and let the eclipse transform you.
Awhile back I shared you helpful tips in surviving a Mercurial retrograde:
•Be sure not to take things too personally. People will often say offensive things they didn’t mean around this time, because their thinking is clouded & their communication skills are on pause! If your best friend suddenly became the most insensitive person in the world, give her the benefit of the doubt.
•Back up your data!
•Don’t purchase any big ticket items, because they will often have flaws or issues that you weren’t aware of! Of course, life doesn’t stop just because of wacky planetary movement, so if you absolutely have to get that car, computer or iPhone, TRIPLE-check all the paperwork, & make sure you have a warranty!
•Take things with a grain of salt. Everyone is a bit confused, & people are much more inclined to change their mind once Mercury goes direct. Mercury can be a bit of a trickster — could it be that the next few weeks are a big karmic joke?!
•Read the small print on any contracts. Ask lots of questions. Again, you can’t put your life on hold just because of some silly planet, but adapt your lifestyle a bit so that things run more smoothly. Communication can be a mess right now, but do your best to get as much information as you can.
•Finish things you started a while ago. Home improvement projects? Wardrobe re-organisations? Short stories? Love affairs?! This is an excellent time to tie up loose ends & file things away forever.
•Get together with old friends, reminisce & laugh!
•Double-check any information you’re given, especially as relates to travel arrangements! During one particularly formidable Mercury retrograde, I actually caught a cab to the wrong airport! Check times, delays, baggage allowances, reservations… everything!
•Allow Mercury to nudge you in unusual directions. If you seem to find yourself “back to the future”, don’t just try to wriggle out of it — look at what the universe is trying to show you. What can you learn from this situation? This is a fantastic time to re-examine, accept & move on.
•Use the things you’ve discovered in the past to create a dazzling new vision so that you’re ready to blast ahead when Mercury goes direct!
So my darlings, how are you handling this season of eclipses and retrogrades? It’ll be alright when the summer’s gone. Hang in there!